The artisans of accessories
The Fratelli Andrei company was founded in 1956 by Ademaro Andrei, joined by his brother Alberto in 1963.
To date, the company has about ninety employees at its headquarters in Scandicci in the heart of the leather district, the result of a constant expansion of the services made available to its clients.
The continuity of the company is ensured by Anna and Marta Andrei, Alberto’s daughters, passionate second generation heirs who explained the secrets of their company to us: «In the perspective of internalizing more and more work, we recently expanded our spaces in order to guarantee the client with a complete production cycle.
We create the accessory requested by the client starting from the design up to the industrialization of the finished product. We have also added a moulding service, to which we have dedicated an ad hoc area equipped with all the most avant-garde equipment».
Investments, vision and artisanship: after over sixty years of history Fratelli Andrei continues to be one of the most appreciated realities in the industry.